How to use the Services Feature
We’ve added a feature into the Reflexology system to allow you to enter the services you regularly offer to your client base. This will make it easier to create your treatments, as you will simply choose the service from a list instead of typing out the treatment each time, and also help you keep track of the fees you are charging your clients for each treatment.
You can view your services from the Treatment Index page by clicking the My Services button. This will list out all services you have stored in your account.
- To add a new service, first click on the Create a Service button.
- Now enter a Name for the service such as Initial Consultation.
- Next enter the length in minutes of the service. This won’t be set in stone, you can still change the length of any treatments when booking one.
- And lastly enter a Default Cost of the service. Again this is editable from the create a treatment page, it is simply used as a guideline to help creating treatments easier.
- Click Save and this service will be added to your list and will now be available when creating a treatment.
- You can edit and delete these services at anytime, any changes you make will only take effect for new treatments and will not alter previous treatments that may have been linked to that service.
We hope this new addition will help when creating new treatment appointments with your clients, as always if you have any feedback about this or any other feature of our system, you can use the feedback section shown here.