Why Use Reflexology Software?
- Are your patients treatment notes Safe? – UK Hosting to meet GDPR regulations.
- Access Data on Laptops, Tablets or Phones! – Demonstrate the “Right to be Forgotten“
GDPR – Points to Consider
- Are your records up to date? – Don’t forget paper can be lost and laptops can be stolen!
- Data becomes old! – Should you be keeping it as part of your client records?
- Can you demonstrate the removal of all client records from your current system?
- Is your Data stored in the UK?
Lone Worker Features
- Email Function for…
- Check-In at Client’s Home
- Discreet Panic Button
GDPR – Secure Data
- Keeping Records Secure
- Up to Date Information
- The Right to be Forgotten
Reflexology software provides a great way to track and analyse patient data, on allsorts of devices (SEE VIDEO). Mobile reflexologists can use the system whilst visiting clients. However, the system works great for those working from a surgery. The system has been designed by working Reflexologists and we aim to keep improving with great feedback.
Our Reflexology Software (App) can be use from a PC, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Tabloid; in fact anywhere you can receive a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection (SEE VIDEO). We have created some great features with the help of practising Reflexologists. The system easily lends itself to a number of alternative therapies that may or may not be used in conjunction with reflexology.